1. Make sure you are using the most recent version of Skype.
2. Go to settings and click on 'Audio and video'.
3. Choose the option 'Add image', your background will be adjusted.
1. Click on ^ at the bottom left of your screen.
2. Click on 'Choose a virtual background'.
3. Click the plus sign to add an image.
1. Make sure you are using the most recent version of Teams.
2. Activate a personal background by first choosing a default background of Teams. You do this by selecting the icon with the three dots ('More actions') in the video call.
3. Choose 'Show Background Effects' and choose a Teams background.
4. Now download the Pure & Original background of your choice and place it in the correct folder:
Open Finder> Click 'Go' at the top> Click 'Go to Folder ...'> Paste "~ / Library / Application Support / Microsoft / Teams / Backgrounds / Uploads" in the white bar> Place the backgrounds in the folder Uploads
Go to the C Disk (or where Windows is installed), then go to Users> (username)> AppData> Roaming> Microsoft> Teams> Backgrounds> Uploads
5. Select the three-dot icon ('More actions') in the video call again.
6. Choose 'Show background effects' and choose your personal background that you have just uploaded.