Dead Flat Eco Sealer
The Dead Flat Eco Sealer protects the lime paint and the chalk paint. Features of the Dead Flat Eco Sealer:
· Hardly any coloring of the foundation (colors will be somewhat darker and fuller)
· Walls, wood and other surfaces will become easily washable,
· Friction gives hardly any gloss,
· Heat resistant up to 100 degrees
Applicability areas are for instance:
When applying too irregular and too thick layers of lime paint dark colors can develop a white haze.
Wallprim & Wallfix
- If the foundation for lime paint is not mineral
- If there are great differences in suction (for example repair spots)
Technical document: Wall Prim
- For the reduction of suction of new walls
- Improving the attachment when the surface is powdery
After polishing, polish the wax with a cotton cloth, the wax gives a super shiny effect and with 2 layers the wax is water repellent.
- polishable to high gloss
- VOC free
- natural product
- easy to clean
- easy to apply
- untreated wood
- mineral surfaces such as porous natural stone
- lime paint
- chalk based paint
- marrakech walls
- cement and concrete surfaces
How to apply the Italian Wax.
After application remove excess wax and leave to dry. Respect the drying time between the layers of at least 12 hours. After drying polish with a cotton cloth or polishing machine until the desired sheen.
Applying on Lime Paint Walls or the Marrakech Walls, these paints should at least 7 - 10 days to be previously applied.